We are located on Level 2, at 321 South Terrace, Adelaide, on the corner of Hutt Street.
Directly outside our premises is Bus Stop K1 Hutt St – East side.
There is an accessible car-park on site and other parking available on South Terrace / Hutt Road (Hutt Rd is the extension of Hutt St in the Southern Parklands).
Phone (08) 8232 9115
Fax (08) 8227 1150
We are open during business hours, 9AM to 4.30PM, Monday to Friday.
The rooms will be closed between Christmas Eve and New Year.
If you have an issue out of hours options are detailed below; there is always a surgeon covering.
If you have a problem outside of office hours there are several options:
- If it is an emergency consider calling 000
- Your GP may be able to help
- St Andrews Hospital emergency is open 8.00am – 10.00pm, seven days a week
- Wakefield Private Hospital run a 24hr 7 day a week emergency service
- If you are uninsured please present to the nearest public hospital
- The Royal Adelaide Hospital emergency is always open
If your surgeon needs to be contacted after hours, their numbers are below.
If your surgeon is not available, the call will be diverted to the surgeon who is covering.
Mr Hunter - 0439 804 028
Mr Lawrence - 0407 605 501
Mr Lewis - 0468 791 519
A/P Sammour - 0431 827 457
Dr Thomas - 0467 292 126